Restorative dentistry is the term dental professionals use to explain how they replace missing or damaged teeth. Fillings, crowns (caps), bridges and implants are common restorative options. The goal is to bring back your natural smile and prevent future oral health issues.
- Crowns & Bridgework – A tooth cap or row of tooth caps that are put over teeth to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays – A procedure that restores parts of teeth that are fractured or have mild to moderate decay.
- Removable Dentures – A full or partial removable set of teeth with surrounding tissue.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A natural tooth colored filling that restores the damaged part of a tooth due to decay.
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping – A simple procedure where a dentist shapes a tooth to change the length or shape.