Cohen Dental strives to offer convenient payment options while at the same time maintaining the high standard of comprehensive dental care that our patients deserve. We have several payment options to meet your needs and budget.
Our main goal at Cohen Dental is to help maximize your dental insurance benefits. As a courtesy, we are happy to bill your dental plan for services. Please remember that the contract itemizing your dental benefit is between you, your employer, and your insurance provider. Regardless of coverage, your estimated payment is due in full the day of treatment. Also remember that dental insurance plans are not designed to cover all of your dental needs. Rather, the amount your dental plan contributes towards your dental care is based on the plan selected and purchased by your employer.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. (Discover, VISA, Mastercard, American Express)
We are pleased to offer our patients another extended monthly payment plan option through a dental financing company called Care Credit upon approval. Please see our front office staff for more details and to receive a loan application.
Cohen Dental Care Plan
Cohen Dental Care Plan provides comprehensive dental care with the benefit of members receiving diagnostic and preventative treatment at 100% coverage and most other dental procedures, including fillings, crowns, root canals, bleaching and cosmetic treatments at a 25% discount on UCR fees.
- The 12 month membership fee is due in full upon joining.
- Membership is effective the 1st of the month which payment is received
- Renewal payment is due the beginning of the same month each year.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Payments are ·due when services are rendered.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
Two (2) Basic Cleanings Per Year (adult or child prophylaxis)
Two (2) Dental Exams Per Year (first visit includes a comprehensive exam)
Bitewings Yearly (full mouth x-rays or equivalent at first visit)
One (1) Fluoride Treatment Per Year
25% Off UCR Fees
(Value up to $525.00)
|First Family Member||$369.00|
|Additional Family Member||$319.00|
|Child up to 13 years & Under||$299.00|
Terms & Limitations
- All family members must live in the same household or be a full time student under the age of 23.
- This is a de.ntal discount plan and is NOT insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- It is only good for the office of Cohen Dental. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount or accept ours.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit, disability or workman’s compare involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- This plan is NON transferable. Family members cannot be substituted ill for another family member.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments are due at the time of service. If you choose to extend your payment through credit card, the discount is reduced to 20%. If you extend your payment through a Careered it, the discount is reduced to 15%.
- The plan is for dental services only, products are NOT included.
- This plan is NON refundable. No refunds are given if a patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Orthodontic services are included at a discount starting at 15%.
- $35 fee will be charged for any broken appointments without 48 hours notice, and must be paid prior to re-scheduling.